Thursday, August 30, 2012

Santa Rosa Designer: Luanne Kelly

We recently had the pleasure of working with a designer out of Santa Rosa Beach, Luanne Kelly. Pictured below is a cypress cabinet that we designed with Luanne to help meet her client's need. We asked Luanne to share a little bit about her experience with getting custom furniture from Seibels...here's what she had to say! 

"After an extensive search for a unique cabinet to store my client’s Jacuzzi supplies, I finally contacted Kelly Seibels who enthusiastically agreed to the challenge.  I drew a sketch of what I was looking for, along with a description of the desired finish and paint color, and he and his staff quickly got to work building my cabinet.  The end result was a beautifully built, high quality piece of furniture that met all my client’s needs, both functionally and aesthetically.  My client was thrilled and so was I. I have used Seibels since that time for custom swinging porch beds and I can’t say enough about the quality and fantastic customer service.  Seibels is definitely on the top of my go-to list for high quality, custom furniture, and my only regret is that I didn’t find them sooner.  I recommend them to anyone looking for a company that will meet or exceed their expectations every time."

Thanks Luanne for continuing to help our business at the beach flourish! 










No comments:

Post a Comment